YAY three day weekend for those who live in the states. Hubby is home today because Baltimore is preparing for the Grand Pix Race starting tomorrow and trying to get into the city is almost impossible. DH's office over looks the Inner harbor and the streets the races are on - guess where we will be!?! Yep, food, drinks and AC watching the race in comfort!
Today my creation is Renae's birthday card - sadly I am notoriously known to be late with sending my greeting cards to my family and friends. I had this card made before we left for vacation and well......
The adorable image "Happy Mail" by Elisabeth Bell I made a card very similar to this and changed the colors of her outfit and placing the bow between to eyelets created with a Crop A Dile.
Copics: Skin E000, E00, E11. Green: GO5, GO3, G00, W00. Lavender: V25, V22, V20, V00. Grey/Mailbox: W3, W01, W00. Grass: YG25, YG23, YG67.
Memory Box Die: Whimsy Circle
Ribbon - Olfry
- Fat Pages and Cards With Attitude: Anything goes
- Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
- Pattie's Creations: Image and Birthday
- QKR Stampede: Anything Goes
- Stamping wth Dragon: Birthday -- DT CALL
- Cute Card Thursday: Faux or real stitching
- Crafts and Me: Anything Goes
- Nutcrafters: Favorite Color Combo
- Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes -- $50.00 Gift certificate for prize
- Make It Monday: Anything goes