Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

C.C.Design Preview


Hi everyone, this is my card for showcasing one of the new January Love is in the air release stamps from C.C.Designs. Oh my gosh, wait until you see how adorable these stamps are!  My card is using Marieta and I think she is just adorable! Also look at that yummy paper - yep it is new this month too!


I used C.C. Designs Scallop Ovals and Ovals #1. 
Copics for coloring:
Hair: E57, E55, E53, E51
Dress, shoes and bow: R85, R83, R81
Ground W01, W00

Hope you are enjoying the previews!

Available at C.C.Designs Rubber Stamps


1 comment:

jeanchaneyaz said...

So very sweet, Colleen. I do love that background paper too!

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...