Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Stamping Bella - Amanda Is Awesome

Hi happy crafters! Today, I am your host at 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog and I am a tad late posting.  Took my boys, Simba, Baily and Scooter to the vet for their Limes vaccinations. Shortly after we arrived home Simba started to shake terrible, whining and lethargic.  I held him for a little while and he didn't stop shaking so cwe went right back to the vets. Simba was having a reaction to the vaccination and  there is no treatment except baby aspirin.  After we were back home he would whimper every time I tried to leave him so I held him close to me for 4 hours. Presently, he is doing much better. 

Today starts the second week of the bi-weekly 7 Kids College Fund Challenge and the theme is ATG's. Easy Peasy - right? The card I am sharing today is Amanda Is Awesome by Stamping Bella. The sentiment that comes with it says "I miss you. But not as much as you miss me. I'm pretty awesome."  I bought this stamp for a dear friend who no matter what happens in my life or whatever I do - she tells me I am awesome! This card is going to my mom and I'll make a new one for my friend.


Stamping Bella - Amanda Is Awesome
Copic Sketch Markers
Dress: B29, B28, B26, B24, B23, B21
Hair: E29, E35, E11
Bench: E35, E37, E15, E59
Grass: YG67, YG23, YG03
Flower: YR24, YR23, Y15, Y11
Stampendous Age Hunter, Sand and Sand embossing enamels
were sprinkled on the grass and set with:
  Inkssentials Heat It Craft Tool.
CutterPillar Pro - Paper cutter

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...